Flagship devices don’t die so easily, as long as they are being supported by the Custom side, since the official Support dies with the arrival of new devices and as they keep updating the software, there is no way an old device will keep up and surely it will be gone with the time, but those who have purchased it and can’t upgrade the device must be looking for ways to use check the latest Android version on their device. For a device like Galaxy S3, no doubt it was one of the most awaited one after the huge success of Galaxy S2, now it is just a normal device which is quite rarely seen in the hands of users, even Galaxy S4 is rarely seen, but since they are seen in people hands, there are custom ROMs available for them and finding the best one is the biggest task of all times, the one who offers good battery time and great performance and all that.
Bliss Custom ROM is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and it does offer lots and lots of customization options, you can personalize almost everything in it from the Status bar to the navigation buttons. The best part is that it is smooth and fast and quite stable, you won’t be experiencing any bugs in this one, however, you might get a little upset with the battery timing of its, cause that is not as good as the Lollipop or Kit-Kat, but enough to give you a good time of usage.Let’s go through the early preparations and the begin flashing the ROM on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 to update it to Android 6.0 Bliss Marshmallow ROM.
- This ROM is intended for Galaxy S3 I9300. Do not try flashing this ROM on any other device otherwise you will result in bricking it. Check your device’s model number under settings > about device.
- Charge your phone up to 50% to avoid any power issues during the flashing process.
- Flash a TWRP recovery on your Galaxy S3 I9300.
- Backup everything including your important contacts, call logs and text messages.
- Don’t forget to create a Nandroid backup. This is highly recommended so that you can revert back to your previous system in case of a mishap.
- Backup EFS partition to avoid EFS corruption later on.
- Follow the instructions to the letter.
DISCLAIMER: FLASHING CUSTOM ROMS VOIDS THE WARRANTY OF A DEVICE AND ITS NOT RECOMMENDED OFFICIALLY. WHILE YOU’RE GOING TO DO THIS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU’RE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN CASE OF A MISHAP TECHBEASTS, ROM developer or device manufacturer MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
How To Install Android 6.0 Bliss Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy S3 I9300
- First of all, make sure that you’ve installed latest TWRP recovery from the link we attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve created a Nandroid backup as well.
- Now boot your phone in to TWRP recovery. In TWRP recovery select Wipe / Advanced Wipe > Factory data reset | Cache | Devlik Cache
- Download latest Bliss-v6.0-i9300-OFFICIAL-20160205-2029.zip file and copy it to the root of your sd card.
- Now once again, get back to the main menu in TWRP recovery.
- Tap / select Install >Bliss-v6.0-i9300-OFFICIAL-20160205-2029.zip file > Yes / Swipe finger to flash.
- Once the installation is over, you’ll be in recovery again.
- Reboot device into system now.
- That’s all. You are done.
Got any queries? Reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016