Now that I have finally got the Galaxy S6, it is time to unleash the true potential of this beast, who was already so fast on the Stock ROM. Since both the Galaxy S6 Edge and Galaxy S6 are almost the same except the curve edge on one of them. The Firmware and the Custom ROM are the same too, so if there is one release for One of them, the other will get it too. In terms of Specs, Galaxy S6 Edge is equipped with the best one available yet, except cause of the Octa core you might feel some extra heat in the device, otherwise everything is superb in the device. I haven’t personally tried this ROM on my device, but I can assure you it will be far better than the Stock one you are using.
TyrannusROM is based on Android 6.0.1 and it is heavily debloated, along with bloats from Samsung, Google Bloats are also removed in this ROM. The ROM is already rooted and all the necessary rooted apps are available in it along with dozen of extra features that you’ll absolutely love. The stock kernel is integrated in it so it is bound to perform well and it is smooth as butter.Let’s go through the early preparations and the begin flashing the ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925F to update it to Android 6.0.1 TyrannusROM.
- This ROM is intended for Galaxy S6 Edge G925F. Do not try flashing this ROM on any other device otherwise you will result in bricking it. Check your device’s model number under settings > about device.
- Charge your phone up to 50% to avoid any power issues during the flashing process.
- Flash a TWRP recovery on your Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Backup everything including your important contacts, call logs and text messages.
- Don’t forget to create a Nandroid backup. This is highly recommended so that you can revert back to your previous system in case of a mishap.
- Backup EFS partition to avoid EFS corruption later on.
- Follow the instructions to the letter.
DISCLAIMER: FLASHING CUSTOM ROMS VOIDS THE WARRANTY OF A DEVICE AND ITS NOT RECOMMENDED OFFICIALLY. WHILE YOU’RE GOING TO DO THIS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU’RE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN CASE OF A MISHAP TECHBEASTS, ROM DEVELOPER OR DEVICE MANUFACTURER MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
How To Install Android 6.0.1 TyrannusROM on Galaxy S6 Edge
- First of all, make sure that you’ve installed latest TWRP recovery from the link we attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve created a Nandroid backup as well.
- Download TyrannusRomV23.1.zip from the Link, for your Model only.
- Now boot your phone in to TWRP recovery. In TWRP recovery select Wipe > Data | System | Cache | Devlik
- Now once again, get back to the main menu in CWM recovery.
- Tap / select Install Zip > TyrannusRomV23.1.zip and Swipe the Slider.
- Once the installation is over, you’ll be in recovery again.
- Reboot device into system now.
- That’s all. You are done.
Got any queries? Reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016