The Flagship killer of 2014, OnePlus One, was one of the most controversial device of 2014 year, it wasn’t available like any other device in the market, it was cheaper than most of the other high-end device but offers everything that a flagship should be providing. With 3GB of RAM and Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400, this device can perform like a beast, the 1080p display with extra high Pixel Density provides some crystal clear and sharp display and the Adreno 330 GPU was enough for any high graphics game. But despite all these high-end features, the final official update for this device was Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, means no official Marshmallow for it, despite that CM13 is roaming everywhere and even in custom way it is available for this device, just no official one available.
TugaPower, on the other hand, is a powerhouse for a ROM, build with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, quite close to Pure Android giving you the power to unleash the true potential of OnePlue One, how it should supposed to be used. Furthermore, the ROM is very stable, quite smooth and in terms of battery life, not that bad if compared to other ROMs.Let’s go through the early preparations and the begin flashing the ROM on OnePlus One to update it to Android 6.0.1 TugaPower Custom ROM
- This ROM is intended for OnePlus One. Do not try flashing this ROM on any other device otherwise you will result in bricking it. Check your device’s model number under settings > about device.
- Charge your phone up to 50% to avoid any power issues during the flashing process.
- Flash a TWRP recovery on your OnePlus One.
- Backup everything including your important contacts, call logs and text messages.
- Don’t forget to create a Nandroid backup. This is highly recommended so that you can revert back to your previous system in case of a mishap.
- Follow the instructions to the letter.
DISCLAIMER: FLASHING CUSTOM ROMS VOIDS THE WARRANTY OF A DEVICE AND ITS NOT RECOMMENDED OFFICIALLY. WHILE YOU’RE GOING TO DO THIS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU’RE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN CASE OF A MISHAP TECHBEASTS, GOOGLE OR THE DEVICE MANUFACTURERS MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
How To Install Android 6.0.1 TugaPower Custom ROM on OnePlus One
- First of all, make sure that you’ve installed latest CWM recovery from the link we attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve created a Nandroid backup as well.
- Now boot your phone in to TWRP recovery. In TWRP recovery select Wipe > Data, Cache, System, Devlik Cache
- Download latest TugaPowerM33.zip file and copy it to the root of your sd card.
- Now once again, get back to the main menu in CWM recovery.
- Tap / select Install Zip > Select TugaPowerM33.zip file and swipe the slider to start the installation.
- Once done, Go back to the Main Screen.
- Reboot device into system now.
- That’s all. You are done.
Got any queries? Reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016