Galaxy S6 Edge was able to gain a huge amount of popularity, giving a huge drop in the sales of Galaxy S6. But then again, this device is fast enough to win any heart, even running the stock Firmware, Galaxy S6 can provide some smooth performance along with an amazing battery life. However, to really explore the limits of such beast you need to get off the stock ROM and switch to a Custom One, not only that gives you the power to use your device at maximum potential, but also you can try different mods and tweaks without any further tension about security and restrictions and especially if that Custom ROM is based on the latest version, than there is nothing better than that. Even if you have received the latest official update, my suggestion is to switch to a custom One fast.
NobleROM for Galaxy S6 is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and this ROM contains all the exclusive features of Galaxy S7, since the ROM has been ported from it. It is complete stock, but some under the hood enhancements made this ROM quite fast, smooth and stable that the usual.Let’s go through the early preparations and the begin flashing the ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F to update it to Android 6.0.1 NobleROM Custom ROM.
- This ROM is intended for Galaxy S6 G920F. Do not try flashing this ROM on any other device otherwise you will result in bricking it. Check your device’s model number under settings > about device.
- Charge your phone up to 50% to avoid any power issues during the flashing process.
- Flash a CWM recovery on your Galaxy S6 G920F.
- Backup everything including your important contacts, call logs and text messages.
- Don’t forget to create a Nandroid backup. This is highly recommended so that you can revert back to your previous system in case of a mishap.
- Backup EFS partition to avoid EFS corruption later on.
- Follow the instructions to the letter.
DISCLAIMER: FLASHING CUSTOM ROMS VOIDS THE WARRANTY OF A DEVICE AND ITS NOT RECOMMENDED OFFICIALLY. WHILE YOU’RE GOING TO DO THIS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU’RE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN CASE OF A MISHAP TECHBEASTS, ROM DEVELOPER OR DEVICE MANUFACTURER MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
How To Install Android 6.0.1 NobleROM on Galaxy S6 G920F
- First of all, make sure that you’ve installed latest CWM recovery from the link we attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve created a Nandroid backup as well.
- Download latest Noble S7 EDGE Odex Test.zip file and copy it to the root of your sd card.
- Now boot your phone in to CWM recovery. In CWM recovery select Factory data reset | Wipe Cache | Wipe Devlik/Art Cache
- Now once again, get back to the main menu in CWM recovery.
- Tap / select Install Zip > Choose Zip from SDcard > Choose Noble S7 EDGE Odex Test.zip file and confirm the installation on next Screen.
- Once the installation is over, you’ll be in recovery again.
- Reboot device into system now.
- That’s all. You are done.
Got any queries? Reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016