FlymeOS is finally available for Galaxy Note 3 LTE, based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. This one ROM lets you take full control of your device and make it completely yours. For a newbie this ROM might be a little complex to handle, but once you get used to it, there is nothing better for you out there. It is completely different than the Stock ROM you are currently using or any other custom ROM you are using. This is a whole different world of customizations, interface, speed and looks. The ROM is in its stable form and quite lives up-to the standards of FlymeOS. If you want to try something entirely different on your device, do give this ROM a try, it will take your heart away from all the other Firmware you are using.
The kernel is also kept to stock trying to keep at-least the back-end to the stock side, google apps are not included in this one and I have no idea why, you might need to flash them separately, no worries we will give the download link along with the installation tutorial.The ROM is Deodexed and it is non-rooted, means you have to root the device again, pretty simple, just flash the Super Su via custom recovery and everything will be back to normal.Let’s go through the early preparations and the begin flashing the ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005 to update it to Android 5.1.1 FlymeOS Custom ROM.
- This ROM is intended for Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005. Do not try flashing this ROM on any other device otherwise you will result in bricking it. Check your device’s model number under settings > about device.
- Charge your phone up to 50% to avoid any power issues during the flashing process.
- Flash a TWRP recovery on your Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005.
- Backup everything including your important contacts, call logs and text messages.
- Don’t forget to create a Nandroid backup. This is highly recommended so that you can revert back to your previous system in case of a mishap.
- Backup EFS partition to avoid EFS corruption later on.
- Follow the instructions to the letter.
DISCLAIMER: FLASHING CUSTOM ROMS VOIDS THE WARRANTY OF A DEVICE AND ITS NOT RECOMMENDED OFFICIALLY. WHILE YOU’RE GOING TO DO THIS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU’RE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN CASE OF A MISHAP TECHBEASTS, SAMSUNG OR THE DEVICE MANUFACTURERS MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
How To Install Android 5.1.1 FlymeOS ROM on Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005
- First of all, make sure that you’ve installed latest TWRP recovery from the link we attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve created a Nandroid backup as well.
- Now boot your phone in to TWRP recovery. In TWRP recovery select Wipe / Advanced Wipe > Factory data reset | Cache | Devlik Cache
- Download latest Flyme 22.214.171.124.R Note… ENIAC.zip file and copy it to the root of your sd card.
- Now once again, get back to the main menu in TWRP recovery.
- Tap / select Install Zip / Install > Choose Zip from SD card / Locate ROM.zip > Select Flyme 126.96.36.199.R Note… ENIAC.zip file > Yes / Swipe finger to flash.
- Once the installation is over, you’ll be in recovery again.
- Reboot device into system now.
- That’s all. You are done.
Got any queries? Reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016