HTC released Android 4.3 update for HTC One, but no one knows when will it arrive in your region. So, the only way to enjoy the features of Android 4.3, personally it’s not that big difference between these two updates, but if you still want to run Android 4.3 o your HTC One, then this is the best Custom ROM for you. This might not be a very different form a Stock Firmware, but there are several changes made under the hood. My opinion, that if you really wanted to go after CyanogenMod , Don’t no doubt that their ROMs are awesome and quite stable but looks are not good, it’s just like you are running a Nexus device, now we don’t want such thing to be happen with such a beautiful device like HTC One. SO, follow the tutorial and enjoy the show.
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Android 4.3 Revolution HD Jelly Bean Custom ROM On HTC One. But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
Fastboot Files, if you haven’t download them already.
- Your Device must be Rooted and CWM Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For HTC One.
How To Install Android 4.3 Revolution HD Jelly Bean Custom ROM On HTC One.
- Download the Android 4.3 Revolution HD Jelly Bean.
- Make Sure that USB Debugging is enable, go to Settings > Developers Option and Tick the USB debugging
- Make sure that Fastbboot/ADB is configured on PC. How? How to Install Android Adb & Fastboot Drivers on Your Windows PC [Guide].
- Extract the .zip file and in Kernal Folder there is a file called boot.img.
- Copy and paste the boot.img to the Fastboot Folder.
- Now copy and paste the Android 4.3 file to the root of your SD card.
- Turn off your phone and open Bootloader/Fastboot mode. How? Press and hold Volume Down + Power button until you see some text on screen.
- Now Open Command prompt in Fastboot Folder, How? Hold Shift Key and Right Click anywhere in the Fastboot folder.
- Now type in the following command: fastboot flash boot boot.img Press Enter.
- Then type in the following command: fastboot reboot.
- After the reboot, take out the battery and wait for at least 10 seconds.
- Then re-insert the battery and enter Recovery mode. How? Press and hold Power + Volume Down button till you see some text on screen, From Bootloader select recovery.
- Choose ‘Wipe Cache’ first.
- Choose ‘advance’ and select ‘Devlik wipe cache’, so you won’t stuck in any Boot loop.
- The finally choose ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’.
- Now select ‘Install zip from sd card’, then select ‘choose zip from sd card’.
- Select the Android 4.3.zip file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- After that, ‘+++++Go back’. and ‘Reboot System’ now. Wait for 5-minutes for the first run.
Voila that’s it you HTC One is now upgraded to Android 4.3 Revolution HD Jelly Bean, to check Go to settings> About > Software Version.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016