The latest ZCUFMK3 / ZNUFMK2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update has been released in China for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500. Not a very big difference will this update create, it’s just a bug fix update for all the Galaxy S4 users in China. For all those who got it, good, but those who are still waiting for it and can’t wait to get their hands on it,You will receive the OTA update of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and you can also install it via Samsung Kies, but if you can’t wait for the OTA, we have a tutorial for them to install it manually.
If you are familiar with Odin and it’s working, then this tutorial might not be difficult for you. Otherwise read the whole tutorial first before trying it on your device. In this Article, we will show you How To Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ZCUFMK3 / ZNUFMK2 On Galaxy S4 I9500.. But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
Disclaimer: The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Make Sure that USB Cable is not Connected With PC While The Installation in Process.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy S4 I9500.
- Since this is an Official ROM, your device will loose its Root Access, Follow the link to Root your device: Root Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ZCUFMK3 / ZNUFMK2 On Galaxy S4 I9500.
How To Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ZCUFMK3 / ZNUFMK2 On Galaxy S4 I9500.
- Download Android 4.3 I9500ZCUFMK3 / Download Android 4.3 I9500ZNUFMK2 for Galaxy S4 to your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download Odin.
- Turn off your Phone and Turn it On While Pressing, Power + Volume Down + Home button until you see some text on-screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
- Make Sure that the USB drivers are installed.
- Open Odin in Computer and connect your device to PC, while it is in the Download mode.
- If your Phone is successfully connected to PC, the Odin port will turn Yellow with COM port number.
- Now Click on PDA and select the File accordingly, (Whether you want to install MK2 or MK3) with .tar in its name, or the one who has the biggest size.
- In Odin, Check Auto reboot and F.Reset Options.
- Now Click the start button and wait for the process to complete.
- After the installation is complete you device will restart and once you see the Home Screen, unplug the cable.
That;s it your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 has been updated to ZCUFMK3 / ZNUFMK2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Go to Settings > About To verify.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016