Finally, I am satisfied from HTC Sensation XE, i completely underestimated such device, while developers are doing everything they can to keep this device alive, here I am criticising it due ti low Custom Support, but today while on Goo Manager, i found Android 4.3 CM 10.2 for HTC Sensation XE and this time it’s from official people, both Hydra and CyanogenMod team. Last time, I share with you Android 4.1.2 but without any testing, but this time, I have tried this Android 4.3 ROM on my device and it’s working perfect. A little Glitch with Maps 7 but downgrading it to Maps 6 will solve the whole problem.
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean On HTC Sensation XE.But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and CWM Recovery must be installed on it. HOW? Follow the Link
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For HTC Pyramid [ Sensation and Sensation XE].
How To Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean On HTC Sensation/ Sensation XE.
- Download Android 4.3.zip File and Google Apps.
- Make Sure that USB Debugging is enable, goto Settings > Developers Option and Tick the USB debugging.
- Make sure that Fastbboot/ADB is configured on PC. How? How to Install Android Adb & Fastboot Drivers on Your Windows PC [Guide].
- Then Download the CM 10.2 File from the above links.
- Extract the .zip file and either in Kernal Folder or in the Main Folder there is a file called boot.img.
- Copy and paste the boot.img to the Fastboot Folder.
- Now copy and paste the CM 10.zip and Google Apps file to the root of your SD card.
- Turn off your phone and open Bootloader/Fastboot mode. How? Press and hole Volume Down + Power button until you see some text on screen.
- Now Open Command prompt in Fastboot Folder, How? Hold Shift Key and Right Click anywhere in the Fastboot folder.
- Now type in the following command: fastboot flash boot boot.img Press Enter.
- Then type in the following command: fastboot reboot.
- After the reboot, take out the battery and wait for at least 10 seconds.
- Then re-insert the battery and enter Bootloader mode. How? Press and hold Power + Volume Down button till you see some text on screen, From bootloader select recovery.
- Choose “Wipe Cache” Partition first.
- Choose ‘advance’ and select ‘Devlik wipe cache’, so you won’t stuck in any Boot loop.
- The finally choose ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’.
- Now select ‘Install zip from sd card’, then select ‘choose zip from sd card’.
- Select the JB 4.3.zip file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- After the installation, Again select ‘install zip from sd card’ and ‘choose zip from sd card’ and select Gapps.zip file and confirm installation on next screen.
- After that, +++++Go back. and Reboot System now. Wait for 5-minutes for the first run.
Voila that’s it you HTC Sensation XE is now upgraded to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, to check Goto settings> About > Software Version.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016