A couple of days ago, one of my friend told me about installing Android software on an iOS device, despite telling him that doing such thing can destroy the device, for the least it will cause a lot of lag and glitches. But he insisted me to install it and I began the search, and so I did find it but on the old versions of iPhone, the very first iPhone 2G and the next release iPhone 3G, upon knowing that, he instantly got an iPhone 3G and we began the Process of what I think was on the web.
Since the device is old, so is the Android version, it is Android 2.2.1 Froyo. Your device must be Jailbroken for this Tutorial and for the process, you won’t require a PC. Your iOS device must be on the latest version it can support and the Jailbreaking tools must be PwnageTool, Redsn0w and Blackra1n.
How To Install Android on iPhone:
- First Jailbreak your device.
- Then Open Cydia and http://repo.neonkoala.co.uk/ as repo and Tap Add Source
- Once the source is made, Download Bootlac from Cydia.
- Open the app after installation.
- From the Bootlac, you need to install Openibot.
- Once the Openibot is installed, tap the iDorid tab in the bottom to install iDroid.
- Once the iDroid is installed,tap the Quick boot tab and once the device is booted, it will be running Android OS.
- Refer to Step 6, if you want to see for future updates
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Trailer Park Boys Greasy Money for PC Windows-Mac-Laptop - April 26, 2017
- Office Space Idle Profits for PC Windows – Laptop – Mac - April 26, 2017
- 1000 Cool Clan Names for CoD and CoC - April 26, 2017