Well I don’t a Galaxy S5 at the moment, looking forward to get my hands on it. I am not a person who wants the latest thing available, but goes with the best thing possible. Not only you can save money but thanks to many custom ROMs the features of other devices can also be ported in the one you are using. If you ever feel like that your device is not just yours, you want this and that on it but somehow has no way to put all those things on it. Galaxy S5 is quite a good device in itself and I can tell you one thing, it feels so good in your hands, that feel is just quite beautiful and it is fast and if you are looking to get a medium budget device with speed, do get this one, we will show you how to make it work faster than before.
If you are one of those people, who just want to keep switching the colors of the device according to the mood or specific days or themes, whatever the case will be, AllianceROM might be the one you are looking for. Apart from the flawless and smooth performance this ROM offers dozen of unique themes that you can try anytime anywhere you want and you can set different themes on different places like Notifications bar, toggle bar, App Drawer etc.Let’s go through the early preparations and the begin flashing the ROM on Samsung Galaxy S5 to update it to AllianceROM v10 Lite Custom ROM.
- This ROM is intended for Samsung Galaxy S5, except for 900H . Do not try flashing this ROM on any other device otherwise you will result in bricking it. Check your device’s model number under settings > about device.
- Charge your phone up to 50% to avoid any power issues during the flashing process.
- Flash a TWRP recovery on your Galaxy S5.
- Backup everything including your important contacts, call logs and text messages.
- Don’t forget to create a Nandroid backup. This is highly recommended so that you can revert back to your previous system in case of a mishap.
- Backup EFS partition to avoid EFS corruption later on.
- Follow the instructions to the letter.
DISCLAIMER: FLASHING CUSTOM ROMS VOIDS THE WARRANTY OF A DEVICE AND ITS NOT RECOMMENDED OFFICIALLY. WHILE YOU’RE GOING TO DO THIS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU’RE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN CASE OF A MISHAP TECHBEASTS, ROM DEVELOPER OR DEVICE MANUFACTURER MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
How To Install AllianceROM v10 Lite Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S5
- First of all, make sure that you’ve installed latest TWRP recovery from the link we attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve created a Nandroid backup as well.
- Download AllianceROM_V9.zip from the Link, for your Model only.
- Now boot your phone in to TWRP recovery. In TWRP recovery select Wipe > Data | System | Cache | Devlik
- Now once again, get back to the main menu in CWM recovery.
- Tap / select Install Zip > AllianceROM_V9.zip and Swipe the Slider.
- Choose whatever you want in Aroma Installer and start the Flashing.
- Once the installation is over, you’ll be in recovery again.
- Reboot device into system now.
- That’s all. You are done.
Got any queries? Reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016