You know in Linkin Park, In the End, the song starts with “It starts with one thing” well afterwards the story quite changes but if we look around us, everything literately starts with a Single step and in AICP ROMs case, the whole project was started for HTC Desire HD, but then it evolved into a mature ROM and hence start distributing to other devices too, whether flagship or not. The ROM was based on AOKP sources, till Lollipop, since then AOKP has stopped their support, probably they will make a huge comeback anytime, but till then AICP will be based on CM sources, everything, either it is related to Hardware, drivers or any other features. This ROM is fully supported by the AICP team and in case of any bugs and stuff, you will receive proper feedback from the developers.
You don’t have to install any ad-ons on this ROM to enjoy the sweetness of Marshmallow, just the ROM itself and the Google Apps will provide you everything that you need. For perfect performance, don’t restore apps and their data using the Titanium back-up, that might cause the stability issue, the solution of which is quite difficult to found and you don’t want to flash the ROM again do you?Let’s go through the early preparations and the begin flashing the ROM on Moto X Style (Pure) to update it to AICP for clark MM6.0.1_r13 Custom ROM
- This ROM is intended for Moto X Style (Pure). Do not try flashing this ROM on any other device otherwise you will result in bricking it. Check your device’s model number under settings > about device.
- Charge your phone up to 50% to avoid any power issues during the flashing process.
- Flash a TWRP recovery on your Moto X Style (Pure).
- Backup everything including your important contacts, call logs and text messages.
- Don’t forget to create a Nandroid backup. This is highly recommended so that you can revert back to your previous system in case of a mishap.
- Follow the instructions to the letter.
DISCLAIMER: FLASHING CUSTOM ROMS VOIDS THE WARRANTY OF A DEVICE AND ITS NOT RECOMMENDED OFFICIALLY. WHILE YOU’RE GOING TO DO THIS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU’RE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN CASE OF A MISHAP TECHBEASTS, GOOGLE OR THE DEVICE MANUFACTURERS MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
How To Install AICP for clark MM6.0.1_r13 Custom ROM on Moto X Style (Pure)
- First of all, make sure that you’ve installed latest CWM recovery from the link we attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve created a Nandroid backup as well.
- Now boot your phone in to TWRP recovery. In TWRP recovery select Wipe > Data, Cache, System, Devlik Cache
- Download latest aicp_clark_mm-11.0-NIGHTLY-20160211.zip | Google Apps file and copy it to the root of your sd card.
- Now once again, get back to the main menu in CWM recovery.
- Tap / select Install Zip > Select aicp_clark_mm-11.0-NIGHTLY-20160211.zip file and Googleapps.zip Confirm the Installation on Next screen
- Once done, Go back to the Main Screen.
- Reboot device into system now.
- That’s all. You are done.
Got any queries? Reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016