YouTube is no doubt the biggest database in the World even if it is not but everyone still considered it to be. YouTube app is available for all the Embedded Platforms, and unlike any other app, the experience is same in all of the apps. You can watch HD/SD videos with great speed and smoothness, and since it is an official app, you don’t have to worry about any sort of spam and bugs. However, despite being so perfect, this app lacks something that is provided in any other Online video streaming app.
Unlike Dailymotion app, which at least has the option to Sync the videos for Offline use, YouTube doesn’t offer any sort of Offline Experience, and it doesn’t matter which downloader we intend to use, nothing supports to download videos from YouTube because of their Policies. However, if you have a Jailbroken iOS device and wants to download videos from YouTube, we can help you in this matter as InTube is a Jailbreak tweak that does this Job. All you need is to add Bigboss repo to Download this from Cydia, only available for $1.99.
Download InTube :
- Open Cydia.
- Search for InTube.
- Tap InTube once the search is over.
- Puchase the App and wait for the install button to appear.
- Tap Install on the top right corner.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your device
How To Use InTube:
- Open YouTube.
- The Download buttons will appear automatically, as HD and SD.
- Once you press the Download button, simply the download starts.
- Download Progress will be shown within the Download tab in the iTunes app store.
- You can view the ETA and manage the downloads in that tab.
- Once the Download is complete, the Video will automatically be transported to Stock Music/Video app, thus making it available Offline as well.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017