Moving your contacts from Android device to iPhone requires a small and easy trick and helps you to shit all of your contacts in a few steps. This may save your time from adding each and every single contact one by one. Move a little forward with us and get this done.
How to import contacts from Android smartphone to Apple iPhone:
- You will need 2 email addresses for this purpose.
- Create a contact backup vcf [vcard file] on your Android smartphone. Follow the full guide here.
- Compose a new email and attach the contacts backup vcf file to this mail and send it to your 2nd email address.
- Once the email is sent, log into your other email address on your iPhone.
- Open the mail that you just sent having attached the contacts backup vcf file.
- Tap the attached vcf file.
- You will get the option to import all contacts to your iPhone.
- Import – Phewwww! You’re done importing all of your contacts from your Android smartphone to your Apple iPhone.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Stock Wallpapers - March 29, 2017
- List of Samsung Galaxy S8 & Galaxy S8 Plus Model Numbers - March 29, 2017
- T-Mobile goes underwater to welcome the Galaxy S8 with Sharks - March 29, 2017