Moto X is best in many ways but there is one thing that annoys me so much and that is Network name. When you purchase a new Moto X and after the first boot up you’ll see your network name on left corner on your device. Every one know which network you are on so why this annoying logo type name on your Moto X. In this guide I’ll tell you how to hide network name on Moto X.
How to hide network name on the Moto X:
- Tap on App drawer from the home screen.
- Now open settings from the apps.
- Goto Wireless and Networks.
- Now Choose more.
- Select “Mobile Networks.”
- Uncheck “Show mobile network.”
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Download Pokemon Uranium for Pc - December 6, 2016
- Install GBA4iOS 2.1 Game Boy Advance Emulator On iOS 10 [ Without Jailbreak ] - December 5, 2016
- Happy New Year 2017 Images HD Wallpaper With Wishes - December 5, 2016