Surely you can keep your device away from a lot of people, just by putting a Passcode on it, but on iOS that Passcode is of 4 digits only and if anyone sees it, you are done. That person can explore your whole device while you are taking a nap or a bath or not paying attention towards the device. On the other hand, if you have kids who doesn’t know much about your device, and only wants to use it to play games on it, you have some sensitive data saved on your iPhone and don’t want it to be deleted or manipulated in any way, especially by the hands of little ones, then what you need to do is to make sure that these files remain hidden from others, the reason can be anything else that what I mentioned, who know you wanted to hide something from your Girlfriend,who pays close attention to what you do or how you do.
The Simplest and easiest way is to upload it to the DropBox, but recently we heard that most of the DropBox accounts were compromised and besides you need an active internet connection to visit DropBox everytime, and you don’t want to feel embarrassed while you want to show someone something good and you can’t simply because you don’t have an active internet connection. In such cases, some of the 3rd party apps comes in handy, now on Android, you’ll find plenty of them, however, on iOS you have the iVault, which is available in both free and paid versions, of course paid version won’t disturb you with ads and pop-ups, while the free version won’t let you go without them. Without further ado, let’s see how we can use this iVault.
How To Hide Data in iPhone:
- Download, install and launch iVault.
- Assign a Password and continue, make sure to remember it, otherwise you gotta say goodbye to your Data.
- Now Create a folder using iVault and Tap the + button.
- Now add the Photos and files to that folder.
- You can even import photos directly after taking them, even from a Bluetooth.
- You an even import Files from your computer as this app features that too.
- Connect your device and PC to the Same Network.
- Open Browser on your PC.
- Enter the address that the app is telling you.
- Choose the Files you want and Tap Upload to Sync them.
- The best part is, that the Sync apps will exclusively be seen in iVault folder only, no other app has any access to it.
- When you no longer need the files to be private, just tap the Share button.
- You’ll get the the options where you can share the Data.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016