WhatsApp Video Call: WhatsApp’s video call feature was making rounds in the rumours for quite some time. The feature finally appeared in the beta version of WhatsApp yesterday. Just like the voice calling, video calling also works flawlessly. You can go online on a video chat right from our WhatsApp messenger now. If you want to get the WhatsApp Video Call feature right now, you will have to do something out of the box. What we are talking about isn’t hard at all. All you will have to do is to install the WhatsApp’s latest beta version APK file manually on your Android smartphone and start video chatting with your friends.
Before jumping up to the method, we would like to shed some light on this new feature of WhatsApp. After Facebook’s acquisition of WhatsApp, the very first new feature we saw was the introduction of WhatsApp voice calls. Thanks to WhatsApp developers’ excellent job as they didn’t let the chat quality drop with the introduction of WhatsApp voice calls. After that, we saw some stability and performance improvements over the course of past 2-3 years. WhatsApp now offers end-to-end encryption for all the communication happening over it. We are not certain what kind of privacy WhatsApp Video Calls will offer, but we are sure that the extra measures will ensure user safety. The new feature will not let your WhatsApp experience down at all. It will only work as smooth as the voice calling feature worked.
For WhatsApp Video Calls to work, you and the other person must have the same version of WhatsApp installed. The installed version should be the beta WhatsApp which has this new feature in it. Let’s have a look on the method to get WhatsApp Video Calls feature right now on your Android smartphone.
How to get WhatsApp Video Call feature right now
- Uninstall any previous version of WhatsApp from your Android smartphone.
- Now download the WhatsApp Video Call APK file.
- Transfer the APK file to your phone. Tap the APK file in the file manager to install it.
- Allow unknown sources if required and complete the WhatsApp beta version installation.
- Once done, open WhatsApp from the app drawer and set it up by following on-screen instructions.
- Now open any chat and tap call button and select whether you want to make a video or voice call.
- That’s all. You should be able to have a video session of WhatsApp messenger now.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017