If you have used Gmail app on iPhone or iPad, then you must have known the Rainbow, Circular Loading Indicator when the app is fetching some new emails or updating the Inbox. This Jailbreak tweak will set the same Loading indicator to all of the apps, making it an indicator Systemwide. This might be a Jailbreak Tweak, but you have to download it separately and install it using iFunBox or iExplorer or any other SSH supported program. We will share how to install this Tweak below.
There are both small and Large variants on this Indicator, where it can only be seen on the pages and developer is doing everything to bring it to the status bar too. You’ll find there less frames to work with the holding indicator, if you find it not much smoother as the loading indicator of the Gmail app, so without further ado, let’s see how to download and install it.
Jailbreak your iOS Device.
Since the following tutorial needs an iOS device which is Jailbroken, you need to Jailbreak your device. If your device is still in its normal condition. Follow our Jailbreak Section to find out how to Jailbreak your device.
How To Install This Tweak:
- Download it from the Link
- Now Open either iExplorer or iFunBox.
- Place the Downloaded File to the /Library/Themes directory.
- Apple the Theme via Winterboard.
- After Respringing the Indicator will appera across iOS
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016