Wifi tethering helps in many ways while we are at work on hanging out with friends, but if you are using a carrier mobile AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint and Verizon, then you cannot use Wifi Tether for free you have to pay the fees for tether service. but no need to worry you can get free Wifi Tether on Rooted AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon Android smartphones how ? follow my step by step guide below in order to get free Wifi Tether on Android phones.
How to Get Free Wifi Tether on Rooted AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon Android:
- First of all make sure your device is rooted and if your device is not rooted then follow our guides [ How To Root Android ].
- Now download the files that are mentioned above Xposed Installer apk/Xposed Xtether apk.
- After downloading is complete install both apk files.
- It will take few minutes to install and after the installation is completed. Open Xposed Installer and select Framework-> Install Updates.
- When you tap on Install Updates you’ll get a pop-up from Superusers tap on allow to grant the permission.
- Once installation is complete tap on cancel, Don’t restart the device.
- Now goto Xposed Installer menu and select modules.
- Once you are in modules make sure the Moto Tether is checked ON.
- Now reboot your device and Volla! now you can use free Wifi Tether on Android phone.
How to Get Free Wifi Tether on Rooted AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon Android [Video]
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017
- Orbot: Proxy with Tor for PC or Mac – Windows - February 13, 2017
- Lookout Security Antivirus for PC Download – Windows/Mac - February 13, 2017