BlackBerry owners, are you feeling jealous or sad that you couldn’t get your hands on Flappy Bird while the game was there? Well, the most frustrating game ever has come to an end as the developer has removed it from the Google Play Store and iOS app store. Many of the people who couldn’t get their hands on the game while it was available, might be in sorrows now. It’s a bit hard to get the app on Apple devices but you can still get this app on Android devices as we pulled out the APK file for our viewers.
In the following post we’ll be installing Flappy Bird on BlackBerry 10 smartphones using the APK file. So just in case you own BlackBerry Z10, Z30, Q10 or Q5 or any other device powered with BlackBerry 10.2.1 OS and you’re eager to play this most challenging game on your BB 10 device, the following post is definitely for you. Let’s move ahead and get it installed on your device.
How to Install Flappy Bird on BlackBerry 10 Device:
- Make sure that your BlackBerry device is running on BlackBerry OS 10.2.1
- Download Flappy Bird APK v1.3 from here.
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone.
- Locate the copied file on your phone and tap it.
- Once tapped, it will start the installation.
- Complete the installation and go back to the homescreen of your phone.
- Navigate through Apps and find Flappy Bird.
- Open the game – Play it.
- Phewww! That’s All. Don’t hit your phone on the floor just because you couldn’t score 10 on the game 😀
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017