Android provide a lot of Custom Support, custom development is one of the best things about Android, but along with the greatness, there is a huge risk in it. Flashing to much custom images on a single device lead it to the poor performance and bugs a person will experience in the device. Finding yourself in such condition, a normal person will look for an Official ROM to solve all the problems, in many cases this is the best solution, but not all the times an Official ROM is easy to find. But in this case of T-Mobile HTC One M8, you people are so lucky. You can restore your HTC One M8 with the RUU and this method is considered the best among all others.
- A Locked Bootloader.
- Download the RUU File: Link
- Enable USB Debugging mode.
- Install HTC USB Drivers: Link
- Configure Fastbboot on your device: Link
How To Restore T-Mobile HTC One M8:
- First of all Relock the bootloader, in case of an Unlock Bootloader.
- Connect your device with PC, Open Command prompt in Fastboot folder and type: adb reboot bootloader
- Once your device is in bootloader mode, Type: fastboot oem lock
- Now Select Reboot Fastboot and once you are in Bootloader mode again, see whether it is mentioned as locked or not.
- Now run the RUU facility as Administator while your HTC One M8 is in Fastboot mode.
- Now click the Update button in RUU window.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for it to flash the stock firmware.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016