Slither.io is the talk of the town at the moment. Everyone is playing this crazy game to become the biggest snake to beat their friends. Slither.io came out for the Android platform just a few days back and the game has already been downloaded for over 5M.
Slither.io can get you really busy once you start playing this game. Any sort of interruption in your gameplay will annoy. One of the very unfortunate reasons that can plunge into your Slither.io gameplay is the “unfortunately Slither.io has stopped” error. This is one of the most common errors when it comes to the Android OS. This error has several reasons to pop up. Sometimes there’s a new update in queue because of what the installed version of application or game starts crashing in your Android phone and sometimes the game itself is the culprit.
Fixing this error is no big deal. You only need to play with the settings of your Slither.io game using the application manager and get rid of this error.
In the succeeding post, a method explains how to fix unfortunately Slither.io has stopped error on Android.
How to fix unfortunately Slither.io has stopped on Android
- Open “Settings” on your Android device.
- In settings, locate the Application Manager and tap it to open it.
- In Application Manager, go to “All” applications tab.
- Now in All applications tab, scroll all the way down and find Slither.io.
- Tap Slither.io to open its settings.
- Now in Slither.io settings, clear the Slither.io cache and data.
- Restart your device now.
- Launch Slither.io again. Hopefully the error should have vanished now.
- That’s all.
Alternatively, if there is a new version of Slither.io available in the Google Play Store, you can try installing that. Simply updating the application fixes this error most of the times.
We hope that this guide has worked for you. Just in case it failed to work, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Google Camera 4.2.022.135443920 APK – Download - October 22, 2016
- Download Critical Ops for Windows PC and Mac - October 21, 2016
- Install Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 T700/T705 - October 19, 2016