Pokemon Go has taken the world by storm. A tumultuous crowd was looking forward to the release of this game, and as soon as it came out of the curtains, it totally freaked out the Android and iOS gaming geeks. If Pokemon has ever remained your first love then it is the time to capture him and his friends. Pikachu and his companions are waiting for you in your surroundings. Open this game on your phone and start looking around to hunt them down. Pokemon Go has hit a record number of users and has become the best game/application of all the times at this moment. Pokemon Go for Android is absolutely free. At the time of writing this post, the game has made its way to select countries and the worldwide roll out has stopped due to the load on servers. Worldwide release will be made pretty soon. In the meanwhile you can grab the Pokemon Go APK and install it manually.
That was a brief overview of Pokemon Go. Let’s get back to what we were here for. Like other Android applications, you might face force close errors while playing Pokemon Go. An error as “Unfortunately Pokemon Go has stopped” might come at any point of your game. This error is pretty annoying as it keeps on coming back after it occurs for the first time. In order to fix it, you’ve to go through a little workout. Have a look on How to Fix Unfortunately Pokemon Go has Stopped Error on Android and play your game without any hiccups.
How to Fix Unfortunately Pokemon Go has Stopped Error on Android
Update Pokemon Go
The error may be coming up because there’s a latest version of Pokemon Go available in the Google Play Store and the one installed on your Android device has outdated. To fix this issue, simply tap the Google Play Store and search for “Pokemon Go”. If an update is available, hit update and let it install the latest version of the game. Once it has updated, you will not get the Force Close error anymore.
Pokemon Go Google Play Store: Link
Clear Pokemon Go Data and Cache.
- One your Android device, open Settings > Applications / Applications Manager > All Apps
- Scroll all the way down and locate Pokemon Go.
- Tap Pokemon Go to open it settings.
- If you’re using Android Marshmallow or higher, you will have to tap Pokemon Go > Storage to open cache and data options.
- Now tap Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Now restart your Android device now.
- Once done, open Pokemon Go and the issue should have been resolved by now.
Clear cache of your Android device
Just in case you’ve recently updated your Android device or made any potential changes in the system of your phone, it may have hampered the working of Pokemon Go. To resolve this issue, you simply need to wipe the cache of your device. In order to clear the cache, boot into the stock or custom recovery of your Android device and locate “Wipe Cache or Cache Partition” option. Wipe the cache and restart the phone. After restarting, try opening the Pokemon Go app and it should be working fine.
That’s all. We hope that your issue has been resolved. In case you have got any queries, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017
- Download Yu Gi Oh Duel Links for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017