In this post, I’ll tell you how to fix Unfortunately Google Allo has Stopped Error on Android, Google Allo is the latest messenger from Google and it’s quite good. This is the most common error on any Android device, once you started seeing this error you cannot use the specific app properly. Before moving on to methods, You can download Google Allo Apk from here and also if you want to install Google Allo for PC try this link.
How to Fix Unfortunately Google Allo has Stopped Error on Android:
Only for Samsung Devices:
- First of all, you need to boot your device in safe mode. To do so turn off your device completely.
- Now turn it on, while it boots up, keep the volume down key pressed.
- Leave the key as soon as your phone completely boots up. You will find “Safe Mode” notification on the bottom left.
- Now while you’re in the safe mode, tap the app drawer and navigate to the settings app.
- In settings open application manager > now open all applications > select Google Allo.
- You will have Google Allo settings now. Wipe Google Allo data and cache.
- Now reboot your device.
- Your issue should be resolved now.
Only for Xperia Devices:
- Touch and hold the Power key.
- Touch and hold Power off.
- Tap OK on the Safe Mode prompt. The device will restart in safe mode.
- From any Home screen, tap the Applications icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to ‘DEVICE,’ and then tap Apps.
- Select the Google Allo.
- Wipe Google Allo data and cache.
- If the solution written above doesn’t help you, you may try wiping your device’s cache.
- To do so, simply turn off your phone.
- Now turn it on while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power Key.
- Leave the keys as soon as your device boots up.
- Now using Volume Up & Down keys navigate to Wipe Cache Partition, select it using Power Key and wipe it.
- Once you’ve wiped it, reboot your device and check if your issue has been resolved or not.
- That’s all.
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see Device logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe data / factory reset.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted to next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Best Ways to Access Local Group Policy Editor on Windows 10 - December 3, 2016
- 5 Ways to Open Control Panel in Windows 10 - December 3, 2016
- Happy New Year HD Wallpapers Free Download – 2017 - December 2, 2016