Samsung gives us the best Android devices, but not the perfect devices. Samsung Galaxy S7 is the latest flagship of Samsung high-end devices. As I said every device has problems in the post, I’ll tell you how to fix Samsung Galaxy S7 won’t connect to PC. I’ve found a few useful methods to fix this issue. Let’s start it !
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S7 Won’t Connect to PC:
Following are the all possible solutions that can help your fix Samsung Galaxy Won’t connect to Pc.
- First and foremost, check your USB cable. If you are using another cable other than the cable came within the box, use the original cable. After trying this there is no luck, connect any other device if the result is the same, then change your cable.
- Now our Laptop and computers have multiple USB ports. I would say try different ports if you are getting nothing with one.
- If you are using Windows, check your drivers are they upto date. If they are not, visit this site “Samsung’s Support site“. Download and install the latest drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S7.
- If you are using a Mac the only thing you can do is download and install “ Android File Transfer “.
- Now after updating the drivers, still you are facing the same issue try the following steps.
- Open Run on your windows.
- Type the command “devmgmt.msc“, then press “Enter“.
- Click on other devices to expand it and then select “Portable Devices” sections.
- Find the device wit Yellow Sign,“SAMSUNG_Android” or “Unknown Device”.
- Right-click on the device and select uninstall.
- Now right click anywhere in device manager and click on “Scan for hardware changes“
- All Done.