If you recently started facing an issue with Apps Not Updating On Wi-Fi on your Samsung Galaxy S6. You have come to right place in this post, I’ll tell you how to fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Apps Not Updating On Wi-Fi Issue. You can also check our guide on how to fix problems on Samsung Galaxy S6 after updating to Marshmallow.
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Apps Not Updating On Wi-Fi Issue:
Now in order to Fix Samsung Galaxy S6 App not updating in Wi-Fi issue, follow all the steps carefully.
- First you need to check WiFi connection, use the same internet on other devices and see they are working or not.
- Open setting on your device and tap on WiFi->Tap on the current WiFi network->Forget it. Restart your device and connect with the same network to check its working or not.
- Turn off/On your WiFi router, now wait for network to connect with your device. Now Open Google Play and try to update the apps.
If none of these worked for you try the following method.
Backup your device and factory reset your device using the following steps:
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe data / factory reset.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted to next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.
Now your device will be in factory state, setup your device as new. Connect with your WiFi network and i am sure that this time it will work for sure.