Samsung Galaxy S4 is perfect device as compared to many other smartphone in size and performance, but nothing perfect Samsung Galaxy S4 is facing a hell of issues and i have provided many solutions regarding to Galaxy S4 main issues for e.g Fix Samsung Galaxy S4 wifi is stuck on when turning on, Fix Samsung Galaxy S4 Null IMEI and Fix Samsung Galaxy S4 network not registered. Today i’ll help you to fix Samsung Galaxy S4 black screen problem.
Note: Please perform these steps on your own risk. We’ll be not responsible of any damage or anything else.
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S4 Black Screen Problem [ Video ]:
- First Turn on your device and check that for sure that you are facing black screen problem on your Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Remove your back cover and take out the battery, now press home + Volume button for 10 secs.
- Insert the battery back and turn on your device, hope it work.
- If your device is in same condition try connect your device with PC, to make sure that your computer is detecting your device.
- If yes disconnect your device and turn off, now turn your device while holding Home+Power+Volume up button. Put your device into download mode.
- Now open Odin on your computer and flash the official firmware. May be the last rom got crashed and now it won’t let your device to boot up, flashing a new rom might help to fix the issue.
- Turn off your device, take the sim out, remove your battery and SD card.
- Now get a screw driver according to size of your device screws. Open all the screws one by one carefully and put them into a safe place.
- When all the screw are done lift the back case up as show in the following video.
- Now carefully remove the strips that are attached with the board as show in the video.
- After removing all the strips, now take the board and place it on the clean surface.
- Get a blower a give a heat cleanup to your board as shown in the video.
- Now place the board back and attach all the strips that you have remove before and place the back case back as it was before.
- Power on your device and i am sure black screen issue will be fixed.