Jide has its all new Remix OS Player out now which is much cooler than the traditional Android emulators. Remix OS Player enables users to play Android games on their Windows PC just like the true Windows supported games. Remix OS Player looks stunning, has efficient performance and seems to be working with a lot of Android games which are not supported by emulators like BlueStacks, Andy OS and others.
Remix OS Player comes with Google Play Store pre-installed in it. You can instantly grab all your favorite Android games and apps from the Play Store. It doesn’t require you to go through the stuff you are not familiar with. If you own an Android device previously then using Remix OS Player is going to be piece of cake for you.
Unfortunately in the first release of the player, Google Play Store isn’t working. Whenever you install or update an application via Google Play Store, the status bar of installation runs and then starts all over again. This works like a loop, the application doesn’t get installed and the progress bar keeps progressing, coming to an end and starting all over again and then it finally results in giving you Error 936.
Video credits: Mkkt Bkkt
Jide has fixed this error in an update, but there is a huge number of users sticking to the very first release of Remix OS Player. To avoid the process of installing latest version of Remix OS Player from scratch, you would want to be able to fix this error in simple steps. Fortunately, a very simple and easy workout has surfaced which fixes this error and makes the Google Play Store work perfectly well once again.
Let’s go ahead now and learn How to fix Remix OS Player Google Play Store not working or the fix the Google Play Store error 936 on Remix OS Player.
How to fix Remix OS Player Google Play Store not working [Error 936]
- Open the Remix OS Player installation folder on your computer.
- Inside the Remix OS Player folder, press and hold shift key + right click on an empty area on the screen > Open command window here.
- Once you have the command window opened in front of you, issue the following commands one by one and hit enter.
remixemu\tools\bin\tune2fs.exe -O extents,uninit_bg remixemu\avd\Remix_OS.avd\userdata-qemu.img
remixemu\tools\bin\e2fsck.exe -y remixemu\avd\Remix_OS.avd\userdata-qemu.img
Start your Remix OS Player after running these commands. Run the Google Play Store and try installing apps now, it should work perfectly fine now. That’s all.
Don’t forget to stop by:
- Download Remix OS Player for PC
- How to install Remix OS Player for PC
- How to install APK on Remix OS Player from PC
- How to copy files from your PC to Remix OS Player
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Root and Install TWRP on Android 7.0 Nougat Galaxy S7/S7 Edge [Verified Method] - January 23, 2017
- How to fix Google Chrome performance issues on Mac OS X/MacOS Sierra - January 22, 2017
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017