Sony Xperia z is the mid range high end device comes with large screen and with 2 awesome features ( Water and dust resistance ). This is first device that came with water resistance technology. I prefer this device over Xperia z1 and z2, not with specs but according to size you can easily put Xperia z in pocket but on the other hand Xperia Z1 and Z2 are much bigger in size. But today i am not giving a specs review etc.
I have heard that Sony Xperia Z is facing rebooting problem from our many readers so i’ve gathered a helpful solutions to fix Rebooting Problem On Xperia Z.
How To Fix Rebooting Problem On Xperia Z:
- First of all observe what causing rebooting on Xperia Z.
- Try deleting recent apps that you have installed before the rebooting problem start.
- Make a backup of your device and perform a factory reset through your phone settings.
- Remove SD card reset your device.
- Try to use your Xperia Z without Sim and see if its rebooting or not.
- Root your device and install a custom rom may be stock software is corrupted and its causing your Xperia Z to reboot.
- Go into recovery and ” Select Wipe cache partition ” then turn on your device and use it.
- After performing Wipe cache partition nothing happened, reboot your device go into recovery and Select ” Factory data reset “.
- Press the power + Volume up button for 10 seconds. Release the buttons when phone vibrates for 3 times.
- Download Sony PC Companion software. Attach your device with PC and goto Support Zone > Start > Phone Software Update > Start.
After applying these steps your device is still in rebooting loop goto near Sony center they will fix your device or you will get a new device if your device is still in warranty.