Force close errors are something very common with Android applications. An error can come up anytime while you are using an application on your Android smartphone. The error will simply interrupt your use and annoy you. Right now, Prisma has become the favorite Android application of everyone and according to some users, they have started facing force close errors on it. Prisma force close errors won’t let you edit your photos and make them beautiful. In order to keep using Prisma flawlessly, you need to fix all the force close errors in the first place.
One of the most annoying Prisma force close error is “Unfortunately Prisma has stopped on Android“. In case you’re facing this issue or any other force close error, then it is the time for you to fix it and keep making your pictures look stunning. Let’s have a look on multiple methods to learn how to fix Prisma force close error on Android.
How to Fix Prisma Force Close Error on AndroidMethod#1
The error may be coming up because there’s a latest version of Prisma available in the Google Play Store and the one installed on your Android device has outdated. To fix this issue, simply tap the Google Play Store and search for “Prisma”. If an update is available, hit update and let it install the latest version of the game. Once it has updated, you will not get the Force Close error anymore.
Prisma Google Play Store: Link
Clear Prisma Data and Cache.
- One your Android device, open Settings > Applications / Applications Manager > All Apps
- Scroll all the way down and locate Prisma.
- Tap Prisma to open it settings.
- If you’re using Android Marshmallow or higher, you will have to tap Prisma > Storage to open cache and data options.
- Now tap Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Now restart your Android device now.
- Once done, open Prisma and the issue should have been resolved by now.
Clear cache of your Android device
Just in case you’ve recently updated your Android device or made any potential changes in the system of your phone, it may have hampered the working of Prisma. To resolve this issue, you simply need to wipe the cache of your device. In order to clear the cache, boot into the stock or custom recovery of your Android device and locate “Wipe Cache or Cache Partition” option. Wipe the cache and restart the phone. After restarting, try opening the Prisma app and it should be working fine.
That’s all. We hope that your issue has been resolved. In case you have got any queries, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Install Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 T700/T705 - October 19, 2016
- Download and install official Pixel Launcher on Android [APK] - October 19, 2016
- Download Google Pixel Wallpaper App for Android [Wallpapers APK] - October 19, 2016