I was searching on Samsung Galaxy s5 and found out that many people are facing mobile data connectivity issues, like some are saying that they can’t connect to mobile data and some are saying they are getting H – H+ not 3G or 4G. This is a kind of serious problem, if you are getting H+ instead of 3G that means you are not getting full 3G or 4G coverage. Well, no need to worry I have found perfect solutions that will help you to get rid of not connecting to 3G or 4G on Samsung Galaxy S5.
How To Fix mobile data connectivity problems (3G/H/H+) on Samsung Galaxy S5:
Following are the basic steps that can be performed on any Samsung Galaxy s5 variants. Please note Techbeasts will not be responsible of any damages. DO IT ON YOUR OWN RISK.
First try to change your SIM card, meaning use any other network may be your network is having issue. If so then go to your service center and get a brand new SIM.
- Switch your mobile network settings from LTE/WCDMA/GSM to Auto. Now, wait for few seconds then reboot your device.
- When your device is rebooted. Go to Settings.
- Network connections.
- Then More Networks.
- Now Mobile Networks-> Network mode.
- After getting in to the network mode switch back to LTE/WCDMA/GSM mode.
- Again reboot your device.
- This method worked for most of people so you should give it a try.
After performing all the above instruction and if your mobile data connectivity problems still remains the same. Try toggling airplane mode to get it connect. If none of this worked for you ,then go to your Samsung service center they’ll fix this problem, if not then you will get the new device.
Please follow the XDA forum link to get more details on these kinds of issues.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017