In the following guide i’ll tell you how to fix Lenovo A6000 Plus WhatsApp Contacts Sync Problem after updating to Lollipop 5.0.2.
One of my friend is using Lenovo A6000 Plus and yesterday he told me that after updating my device to Lollipop my WhatsApp is behaving very strange and my contacts are not syncing. Over all phone was working fine but when it comes to WhatsApp it was only showing Phone/Mobile numbers without contact names in the call log. When he open WhatsApp messenger and tap on contacts the only thing he see is ” None of your friends are using WhatsApp, Invite them “. So i started searching this issue and i was quite surprised that they are lot of users who are complaining about this same issue. If you are also facing WhatsApp Contact sync problem on Lenovo A6000 Plus, follow the instruction mentioned below in order to Fix Lenovo A6000 Plus WhatsApp Contacts Sync Problem.
- First goto your phone settings.
- Tap on Choose Backup and reset, enable Automatic Restore.
- Now goto contacts, tap on options->Import/Export->SD card.
- Head back to settings and perform a factory reset.
- After few minutes your device will boot-up and when you start setting up your device you’ll see a message saying ” a backup of your data is found ” if you want to restore it proceed and if not skip this step.
- Once the device setup is finished, Open Google Play to install WhatsApp or Try the latest version of WhatsApp Apk.
- Now follow all the steps to install WhatsApp and activate it. Once you are done with WhatsApp leave it don’t open it.
- Head back to contacts and Import your contacts from SD card or if your contacts are synced with your Google account then no need to import.
- Finally Open WhatsApp and you’ll all of your contacts list.
- Download WhatsAppMD (Base 2.12.391) APK for Android devices
- How to Check you have been blocked on WhatsApp
- How to transfer WhatsApp conversations to new devices