In this Post, I’ll tell you how to Fix “Invalid Recipient” Message on Android devices, Many of us have faced this issue while we are texting on our Android devices. When we are trying to add a contact in our message app “Invalid recipient — Unable to add this recipient. The recipient’s number is not valid.” this error message pops-up.
How To Fix “Invalid Recipient” Message on Android Devices:
Now to fix this issue you have to follow the steps below, there is no rocket science in it. There is no need to change anything or install a third-party app to Fix “Invalid Recipient” Message on Android Devices.
- Open Contact app, locate the number and Tap on it.
- Here you’ll see many options, Tap on Edit located on the right side of the screen.
- Now, number looks correct, but sometimes the problem is often caused by spaces or invalid characters.
- Remove all the hyphens, spaces or brackets from the phone number. Tap on Save.
- All Done.
Before doing anything please follow the steps in order to ensure that you won’t face Invalid Recipient message error again.
How to fix “Invalid Recipient” Message on Android Devices:
Step#1: Open Settings on your Android device.
Step#2: Now tap on More tab.
Step#3: Tap on Application Manager from the list.
Step#4: Now select All Application by the swipe to left.
Step#5: There you’ll see all your installed apps, Tap on Contacts.
Step#6: Now all you have to do tap on Clear Cache.
Step#7: Now goto home screen and restart your device.
All Done ….
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017
- Download Pokemon Go++ 1.29.1 And 0.59.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak - March 22, 2017