Few days back I’ve posted about Samsung Galaxy Note 5 problems after Android Marshmallow update, Today I’ve received another email regarding issue on Galaxy Note 5. Lets’ start the method on Fix Galaxy Note 5 won’t install system update after upgrading to Marshmallow.
This is what I’ve received in email:
[note] ” Now there is an update of 359mb, may be a stability update. I have downloaded it several times with high speed net and it gets downloaded in few minutes but whenever it gets installed after booting process and a blue screen appears with a Droid showing the update process, it gets failed everytime it reaches 26% of updating. The same thing has happened every single time i have updated my phone for this update. After the boot gets complete there is a message which says “unable to update software. Kindly contact Samsung care” & then there is an error report log is created of .98mb and i report it every time to same. ” [/note]
How To Fix Galaxy Note 5 won’t install system update after upgrading to Marshmallow:
Follow all the instruction carefully in order to install systems updates after updating your Galaxy Note 5 to Android 6.0.
- First of all, check your phone storage, it’s a common mistake which we ignore. If your phone storage is full then your device cannot install the update, although it will download the update.
- Try to clear the cache of your device before installing the update.
- Make sure that all the stock, carrier, Samsung and other apps are enabled, sometime accidentally or by mistake we disable a critical app and because of that you cannot install the system update.
After applying all these solution still you are facing the same issue, then follow the instruction below and it will be your last resort
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe data / factory reset.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted to next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.