DO you love soccer then i am sure you’ll be fan of FIFA 14 pc version. One of my friend told me that he downloaded fifa 14 from internet and when ever he try to launch fifa 14 a a pop-up comes up ” d3dx9_43.dll is missing “. I am sure that most of you people are facing this issue, well not to worry you can fix this issue by installing the missing .dll file. Follow my step by step guide on how to fix fifa 14 d3dx9_43.dll is missing.
How to Fix Fifa 14 “d3dx9_43.dll is missing” on PC:
All you have to do is follow all the steps below in order to run and fix fifa 14 ” d3dx9_43.dll is missing” on your computer. There is no rocket science in this guide all you have to do is goto your fifa root directory and apply all the following steps.
- First Download the D3DX9 FILE on your PC.
- Now navigate to fifa 14 root directory where it is installed.
- Click on the Shortcut of Fifa 14 and select “open file location”.
- Now extract the file that you’ve downloaded in first step.
- After extracting the file you’ll get 2 files.
- Copy both the files and paste them into the root directory of fifa 14.
- Now close the folder and restart your system.
- Error ” d3dx9_43.dll is missing” is fixed.
- Run fifa 14 and it will work smoothly.
If you face any kind of issue regarding this guide you can tell me in the comments. !