I am getting messages and mail’s about FaceTime is getting issues on iOS 6 from my reader’s. I have been working on it ” How to Fix FaceTime issues “. Well one and the best way is to update your device to iOS 7, because there is no such report about FaceTime issues on iOS7. But most of iPhone user don’t want to update their devices cause iOS 7 sucks. Lets get to the point following are the main Troubleshooting steps that may work for you.
Many have contacted Apple support and they told them the best option is update your device to latest iOS 7 version. Ahh this is the best they can tell because they are not supporting the old versions. 😛
- Let me clear one thing if you are using iPhone 4 then FaceTime will not work on Cellular Data. To get things more clear Apple didn’t added iPhone 4 in the list of FaceTime working on Cellular Data. You can run FaceTime only on iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, 5s/5c, and iPad 3 and newer (including iPad mini 1 and 2). Even you are running on iOS 7 on iPhone 4.
- If you are using FaceTime on Wifi, it can cause you issue because of unstable Wi-fi network, incorrect router settings. So make sure your Wifi connection is working perfectly in order to use FaceTime on Wifi.
- Try reactivating your FaceTime account. Sign out from FaceTime then restart your device wait for few second. Power on your iPhone login again in FaceTime. That will some time account authentication gives issues.
- Last but not the least try updating your devices to iOS 7.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017
- Orbot: Proxy with Tor for PC or Mac – Windows - February 13, 2017
- Lookout Security Antivirus for PC Download – Windows/Mac - February 13, 2017