After downloading Windows 10 files people are facing Error 80240020, its because of overloaded Microsoft servers. In the following guide, I’ll tell you the method to fix Error 80240020 When Installing Windows 10 Free Upgrade.
How To Fix Error 80240020 When Installing Windows 10 Free Upgrade:
Step#1: First Navigate to C:\$Windows.~BT folder, but before going there you need to enable show hidden files.
Step#2: Once you are there you’ll see different folders. Now try to delete all the files and folder in it.
Step#3: Now goto C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download and here delete everything.
Step#4: Once everything is deleted, use this guide to install Windows 10 Free upgrade.
Step#5: Now all the files are downloaded again, now you can began with the installation process.
If you face Error 80240020 again, then you have to perform the steps mentioned above again form the scratch. If you face any issue regarding this guide please do tell me in comments.
- Download the Official Windows 10 ISO files Without Product Key
- How to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing
- Here’s How To Enable GodMode In Windows 10
- Hackers are sending Malware with Windows 10 Upgrade
- How To Turn Off Windows Update Delivery Optimization in Windows 10