I’m getting emails regarding an issue on Samsung Galaxy note 3 ” Email Sync Disabled ” so, I thought I shall help you. Please keep that in mind that when your are signing in with your Gmail ID, kindly read all the information that comes up, most of us just tap on the next, without even reading it. Now lets get back to the point, follow all the steps carefully on your Android devices in order to fix ” Email Sync Disabled “.
Note: For those who are running Android 4.0.4 or later you can fix email sync disable by going into settings then head over to Account and sync settings -> check on Auto Sync.
How To Fix ” Email sync disabled ” On Android Devices:
Following are two method and both are working, but for Android Jelly Bean and KitKat user’s they have to enable the master sync for their device to fix email sync disabled.
Fix ” Email sync disabled ” Through Settings:
- Go to Setting of your device.
- Now select Accounts from the menu.
- Devices running on 4.4 KitKat ( You’ll found Accounts in General Tab ).
- Now select Google from accounts list.
- Make sure you have checked all the Options. If anything is unchecked kindly tick on it.
- Now Tap on ” Sync All “.
How To Enable Master Sync and Fix Email Sync Disabled:
If the method through the setting didn’t help you in at all, then you have to enable master sync and your email sync disabled issue will be fixed.
- On your home screen use three finger to drag your status bar down.
- Now you will get lot of options like Multi window, GPS, Screen Rotation, Network Restriction and many more.
- All you’ve to do is tap on Sync and your master sync will be enabled.
- Now apps like mails, dropbox and all the others apps will auto sync and update your mails, contacts and photos.
For more info follow.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Happy New Year HD Wallpapers Free Download – 2017 - December 2, 2016
- How To Disable Narrator Voice Windows 10-8-7 - December 2, 2016
- Happy new year 2017 wallpapers HD desktop background free download - December 1, 2016