If you are using Android then you have faced ” currently unable to send your message it will be sent when the service becomes available” . I hate it so much so dose every one else who faced it, this error occurs when ever you try send SMS/MMS. I am sure that most of you have tried many solutions with no success. Now you can follow my guide and i am sure it will work for you as it did for me :). All you have to do is follow my step by step guide to fix Currently Unable To Send Your Message.
Lets start the guide on ” How To Fix Currently Unable To Send Your Message on Android Phones “.
How To Fix Currently Unable To Send Your Message on Android Phones:
Follow all the steps carefully in order to fix “currently unable to send your message it will be sent when the service becomes available “.
- First goto settings.
- Then Mobile Networks.
- Now while you are in Mobile Network menu press home + Power button until your device is turn off.
- Check that you device is completely turned off. Now remove your battery.
- Now press Home + Power button 10 times properly.
- After that press and hold Home + Power button for 2 or 3 mins.
- Now insert the battery back and turn on your device.
- Don’t attach the back cover yet. When your device is booted up remove and insert sim card for 3 times.
- Now you have to restart your device when say so.
- After your device is rebooted the issue of ” currently unable to send your message it will be sent when the service becomes available ” will be gone for good.
How To Fix Currently Unable to Send Your Message it Will Be Sent When The Service Becomes Available:
If the first method not worked for you then you fix this issue by following mu guide on how to restore null imei, because this is also a reason for Currently Unable To Send Your Message.
Fix Currently Unable To Send Your Message:
- First open dialer.
- Now dial “ *#*#4636#*#* “.
- Now you’ll be in service mode.
- Run Ping test.
- Turn off radio/turn on radio.
- Now restart your device.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Best Ways to Access Local Group Policy Editor on Windows 10 - December 3, 2016
- 5 Ways to Open Control Panel in Windows 10 - December 3, 2016
- Happy New Year HD Wallpapers Free Download – 2017 - December 2, 2016