If you happen to own a Samsung Galaxy S4, and absolutely love it, but the little bug with the camera bugs you every often, then this is the guide for you. Here, we have elaborated two major fixes on how to fix the Galaxy S4 ‘Camera Failed’ problem. Please read the guide thoroughly, and then attempt to follow the procedure.
How To Fix Galaxy S4 ‘Camera Failed’ Problem [ Tips ]:
Clean Camera Data/Cache:
One of the major reasons as to why this problem might persist is due to the fact that there is a lot of software junk accumulated in the camera section. This is often known as ‘cache’, and all you need to do is tap a few bunch of times, and you’ll be enjoying your Galaxy S4’s camera once again!
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Scroll down to find the option named application manager, then swipe twice to the left to choose the All tab.
3. From the numerous list of applications, find and select ‘Camera’, and tap on it.
4. From here, tap on ‘Clear Data’, and then ‘Clear Cache’.
5. Reboot your Galaxy S4 for optimal results.
Yet another way you could solve this annoying bug is by factory resetting the whole of your Galaxy S4.
1. Tap the menu button from your homescreen.
2. Navigate to Settings > Accounts. Tap Reset, then tap Factory data reset and select Delete all.
3. This process might take some serious amount of time, as this is going to wipe off your entire Galaxy S4.
4. Once done, reboot your Galaxy S4 for best results.
If you think our guide has helped you solve this annoying bug on the Galaxy S4, then share the love using one of the buttons below.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Puffin Browser for PC Download – Windows/Mac - October 27, 2016
- Best Friends Forever for PC – Download - October 27, 2016
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Not Turning On After Overnight Charging - October 27, 2016