Android application force close errors are something more then common. Any moment, any application can put up a pop up on the screen showing a message “Unfortunately example has stopped on Android” and that’s exactly where your application stops working. This kind of errors are most popular with applications like Snapchat, Facebook, Messenger and other such applications which are most widely used all across the globe. Usually, restarting the application will fix it, but at times this kind of errors just get stuck and are in no mood to go away no matter how hard you try. If you’ve fallen in such a situation where this kind of force close error is popping up on screen regarding any application then you need to play some neat tricks to get rid of it and fix it right away. Since we are focusing on Android here, anything is easily possible and so is fixing this error.
To fix force close errors on Android, you can try multiple methods and one of these methods (listed below) will work for sure. Let’s have a look on the methods and learn how to fix application force close errors on Android.
How to fix application force close errors on Android
The error may be coming up because there’s a latest version of application available in the Google Play Store and the one installed on your Android device has outdated. To fix this issue, simply tap the Google Play Store and search for “application”. If an update is available, hit update and let it install the latest version of the game. Once it has updated, you will not get the Force Close error anymore.
Google Play Store: Link
Clear application Data and Cache.
- One your Android device, open Settings > Applications / Applications Manager > All Apps
- Scroll all the way down and locate your application.
- Tap application to open it settings.
- If you’re using Android Marshmallow or higher, you will have to tap application > Storage to open cache and data options.
- Now tap Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Now restart your Android device.
- Once done, open application and the issue should have been resolved by now.
Clear cache of your Android device
Just in case you’ve recently updated your Android device or made any potential changes in the system of your phone, it may have hampered the working of application. To resolve this issue, you simply need to wipe the cache of your device. In order to clear the cache, boot into the stock or custom recovery of your Android device and locate “Wipe Cache or Cache Partition” option. Wipe the cache and restart the phone. After restarting, try opening the application app and it should be working fine.
That’s all. We hope that your issue has been resolved. In case you have got any queries, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017