WhatsApp Web Client, well I am not much of fan of it, but in most of the cases it does helped me in saving the time to look at the mobile for a single reply and in most of the cases just to look at the message, while on the other hand, if you are talking to someone in secret, then this feature is not good for you, unless you are either home alone or at-least room alone. This feature was long available for Android devices, since the security of an Android users is in his hands not in the hands on OEM or WhatsApp community, while we have Apple and iOS who are just to un-secure about giving the WhatsApp Web Client, that they didn’t give it, although we have the Jailbreak Community, that is always there to help, at-least in these type of cases.
WhatsApp Web Enabler is the tweak that enables the WhatsApp Web Client on your iPhone or the iOS platform, all you need is to install the Tweak and locate the WhatsApp Web button, we will get to it in the tutorial below, the rest of the process is as simple as on Android. The developer has given the option to Enable or disable the Tweak within the app settings. The recent update has removed a lot of bugs and problems that users were facing in the first use. In this article, we will show you How to Enable WhatsApp Web Client on iOS, without further ado let us continue.
Enable WhatsApp Web Client on iOS:
- Open Cydia
- Search for WhatsApp Web Enabler
- The tweak is available for free from the BigBoss repo.
- Download and Install it.
- Now Navigate to web.whatsapp.com from your PC.
- Open WhatsApp > Settings > WhatsApp Web and Scan the QR Code.
- That is it, your WhatsApp will be mirrored on your Browser
- The Official Support is on its way, stay tuned for that or try this tweak.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Happy New Year HD Wallpapers Free Download – 2017 - December 2, 2016
- How To Disable Narrator Voice Windows 10-8-7 - December 2, 2016
- Happy new year 2017 wallpapers HD desktop background free download - December 1, 2016