USB Debugging is very useful on Android devices, it help us to connect with PC to transfer and share files and images. It also help us to Flash firmwares through Odin, but if USB Debugging option is not enable you cannot connect with Odin. You can enable this option through developer options. Ok let’s tell you how to enable USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy S5.
How To Enable USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy S5:
- Goto Main menu and launch quick settings.
- Now go to About Device Menu.
- Now go to Build Number.
- Then tap on the build number 7 times.
- After the 7th tap you’ll get the message that now you are a developer.
- Now press back button, now you shall see Developer option.
- Go to developer menu and enable USB Debugging.
Now that USB Debugging option is enable I hope that you don’t have any issue connecting through USB on PC and if any problem still exist please make sure that you are using original USB cable of Samsung Galaxy S5.
- How to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S5 and Connect With SmartTV
- How To Enable and Use Samsung Galaxy S5 As a Baby Monitor
- How To Measure Heart Rate On Samsung Galaxy S5
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017
- Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak – Download iFile IPA - April 21, 2017