Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat is full of surprises and every coming device is full of Surprises yet to be discovered. In Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat there is no default option of moving your data to the SD card, well I don’t know about others, but in Samsung Galaxy Note 3 you can’t use such type of feature. The problem occurs with some specific applications only, but its just a problem and every problem has a solution. However, some solutions require a little more than necessary and in such case, there are a little problems we are about to discuss.
After installing this File, some of the File explorers might show some problems even your SD card, in some explorers you might see your SD card as twice. You will need a rooted device, better follow this guide to root it and also install a Custom Recovery: How To Root Galaxy Note 3. Once the device is rooted, follow ahead.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In the case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Download the zip file.
- Copy it to the root of your sdcard.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn Off your Device
- Open Recovery mode. How? Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons until you see some text on screen.
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from sd card’ another windows will open in front of you.
- Select ‘choose zip from sd card’ from the Options.
- Select the extsdcardfix-flashable.zip file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- Once the Installation is Over, Select +++++Go Back+++++
- Select Reboot Now to Reboot the System.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016