In this post, we are going to overview a method through which you can easily enable Google Play Store instant apps.
Google made the instant Apps available for Android users with the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. The idea behind instant apps is to give the users ease of access. If we look deep into the entire concept, it isn’t new actually. The foundation of portable software was laid down a few years ago. Having the portable software allowed the users to access that particular piece of software without installing it completely on a computer. Portable software became much useful for users who always carry a portable hard disk and they instantly want to use their favourite software anywhere on any computer across the globe. Instant Apps, to some extent are similar. You can get an application from the Play Store without having it installed on your phone completely. Instant apps installation just brings a small chunk of an application on to your Android smartphone. This way you do not loose a huge amount of your mobile data and it doesn’t take a long time to install that application either.
Developers have to make a separate instant app version of their main application. Instant apps do not support heavy processes and restrict certain activities which usually eat up a huge amount of mobile data or bandwidth. It is of much use when you have a slow internet connection and there is a dire need of getting your hands on an application given the fact that an instant version is available. It is also quite handy as it ends up saving a lot of previous minutes of yours. With just a few taps, you can quickly enable this feature on your Android Nougat powered smartphone and have fun. Here’s a look on how to do it now.
How to enable Google Play Store Instant Apps
- Go to settings on your Android phone.
- Scroll all the way down and tap “Google”.
- Enable “Instant Apps” located right next to the “Set up nearby device” option.
- Tap “YES, I’M IN” in the screen showing up next.
- Now open Google Play Store and check the instant app versions of your favourite apps.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Latest Odin 3.12.4/Odin 3.12.5 for Samsung - April 27, 2017
- How to Install TWRP Recovery using Fastboot on Android - April 27, 2017
- How to Sync Contacts with Gmail Account on Android - April 27, 2017