Xiaomi has been attracting the users in the Android world with its most recent and successful Android devices. The noticeable flagships of the company are the Mi3 and Mi4. Both of these devices sport beastly specifications, and a lot of customization added to them too! But if you have been an iOS user, then you might need to a PC Suite for the Xiaomi device. There is a powerful PC Suite available for the Xiaomi phones out there, but it is all in Chinese. In this guide, we are going to show you all how to use the Xiaomi PC Suite in English instead of Chinese.
- You NEED to have the Chinese version of the PC Suite installed on your PC. Scroll down to the Downloads section to find it!
- On your Windows PC, you need to have hidden folders enabled. To do so, in the Folder Options, which is available in the Control Panel, click on Show Hidden Files And Folders.
- You also need the English Patch ZIP file that you’ll require to use the Mi Phone Manager in English. You can find that in the Downloads section below.
How To Use Mi Phone Manager In English
- Make sure you have downloaded the .ZIP file onto your PC.
- Also make sure that you have the latest version of the Mi Phone Manager installed on your PC.
- Extract the .ZIP file. You’ll obtain a folder and a file, namely English Patch, and Installer.EXE
- Go ahead and run the MiInstaller.EXE file.
- Everything will be in Chinese, but click the button below the text to install it.
- Now, the Mi PC Suite will launch, you’ll notice no difference.
- Go ahead and close the Mi Phone Manager.
- Now, navigate to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\MiPhoneManager\main
- Copy the English Patch folder that you downloaded earlier, and extract it in the folder.
- Reboot your PC once, and launch your Mi PC Suite Manager.
Voila! You’ve successfully installed the English language onto the Mi Phone Manager!
Current Devices : OnePlus One, Samsung Galaxy S2, Micromax Canvas HD, Samsung Galaxy Ace
Latest posts by Adnan Ahmed (see all)
- How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Google Nexus Devices - August 23, 2016
- 6 best things about Android 7.0 Nougat - August 23, 2016
- Here’s the best Tech you can get under 1 Dollar - July 3, 2016