Over the past few years, Samsung have introduced best performance based devices but never worked on their interface, even their developers add few new things to interface. But the thing I like about Samsung devices is that they always give a unique feature that make their device better then any other. Samsung Galaxy S5 came with many new features like Baby Monitor, Private Mode and Download Booster. I have earlier posted about How to enable baby monitor and how to enable private mode.
How to Enable Download Booster on Galaxy S5:
- First of all download a third party launcher like Nova or whatever you like.
- Now set the launcher as default.
- Goto home screen and tap and hold home screen and select Shortcuts.
- Select Activities from the shortcuts.
- In Activities select ->Settings>Download Booster.
- Now go to the settings and enable the Download Booster.
For More Information follow: XDA
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017