Samsung has added many new things in Galaxy S5 like Private Mode, Heart Monitor, Finger Print Scanner and Baby Monitor. I’ve told you how to use private mode and Heart Monitor. Now the best feature of all that helps us a lot more than a Nanny. Baby Monitor a unique feature in no other smartphone, can help you while you are working and your baby is sleeping or playing in another room. So today I’ve prepared a guide in which will tell you how to enable and use Samsung Galaxy S5 as a baby monitor.
Use Samsung Galaxy S5 as a “baby crying detector”:
Before starting keep these things in mind. You need a Galaxy Gear because you’ll be notified on Galaxy Gear when your baby is crying. Connect your Galaxy Gear with Galaxy S5 which must be in a 1 meter range from your child, make sure you’ve placed your phone in a silent room where there is no other noise.
- First go to setting in Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Now tap on my devices and select Accessibility.
- In Accessibility select Hearing options.
- Now from Hearing option choose baby crying monitor.
- Now Agree to Samsung’s disclaimer.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017
- Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak – Download iFile IPA - April 21, 2017