World biggest Mega event is here ” FIFA World Cup 2014 “. FiFa world cup kicks off on June 12th 2014 and ends on July 13th. During this duration you’ll see 64 matches. Most of the world’s big channels are giving live coverage with news, reviews and analysis. But now a days everybody has smartphones so it would be really good if there is option to watch FIFA World Cup 2014 on your phones. So this is why i’ve collected the apps that will help you watch live-streaming of FIFA World Cup easily.
Following are available apps for your Smartphones to Watch FIFA World Cup 2014:
All you have to do is download given apps on your iOS and Android devices to see FIFA World Cup 2014 on your Smartphones. You can also watch live streaming of World Cup 2014 through Youtube official FiFa channel. [ Here ].
How To Easily watch the FIFA World Cup 2014 on your Smartphones:
- Open App Store on your iPhone and Google Play Store on your Android devices.
- Search for following apps ESPN FC Soccer & World Cup, WatchESPN, LiveScore or more.
- Now install the app that you’ve selected. Wait for installation to be completed.
- After the installation complete go to your apps and tap the app to open it.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to complete the step.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017
- Orbot: Proxy with Tor for PC or Mac – Windows - February 13, 2017
- Lookout Security Antivirus for PC Download – Windows/Mac - February 13, 2017