There are number of people who speaks different languages and if you are one of them then you must write messages in multiple languages, which you can change in Keyboard Settings. However, it is a little bit of process to add or remove languages in settings and also cycle through the languages to select one for you is also time taking. AnyBoard is a great Jailbreak tweak that adds a Globe Button in your Keyboard, upon pressing which brings a list of languages instead of blindingly cycling through them.
It is free easy to use and even if you don’t speak or write different languages it can be add a good Globe button in your keyboard or you can send your friends texts in different languages. Without further ado, lets find out how we can install it on an iOS device.
Jailbreak your iOS Device.
Since the following tutorial needs an iOS device which is Jailbroken, you need to Jailbreak your device. If your device is still in its normal condition. Follow our Jailbreak Section to find out how to Jailbreak your device
- Open Cydia.
- Search for AnyBoard .
- Tap AnyBoard once the search is over.
- Tap Install in the top right corner.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your device
How To Use AnyBoard
- For the Globe button to appear on your Keyboard, you need to enable at-least Two languages.
- Go to settings and enable another Language the follow the rest.
- Long Press the Globe button to bring up the list of Enabled Languages.
- If you don’t see the Globe button, then follow the steps below
- Go To Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Keyboard.
- Tap the Option that says keyboard.
- Tap Add new Keyboard.
- Select A Language.
- Open any app that requires keyboard, such as Notes.
- Locate the Globe button just left to Space key.
- Long press the Globe button to bring up the list.
- Tap any language you want.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016