I love using Internet Download Manager, it’s just amazing, awesome speed easy to use and almost download everything. You can even download videos from any site, without using their own Downloader, IDM is enough. Now the same app is available for Android too, but not with the same features, but even on Android it’s fast and good, but a little time taking, you have to Copy and Paste the Download link and it will then download it.
This application can split maximum of 32 parts!
- You need 2x(file size) the space on your storage to download a file in this very first version.
- For some server, the maximum connections is limited. So, if you continuous get ERROR, please set lower maximum parts in Setting to download file from that server.
Here are the Download links, try it and let us know your experience.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016